Friday, June 27, 2008

Obama and Hillary kiss and make nice for the good of the party.


"I've admired her as a leader, I've learned from her as a candidate. She rocks. She rocks. (This was in answer to a shouted comment from the crowd and Barack handled it beautifully.)

That's the point I'm trying to make," Obama added, responding to cheers from the crowd. "I know firsthand how good she is, how tough she is, how passionate she is, how committed she is the causes that brought all of us here today."

Each needs the other now. ( I tend to disagree with this statement. I don't truly believe that Obama needs Hillary to be elected.)

Well anyhow they have finally had the photo op that everybody wanted to see, so now let's try to get focused on beating John McCain and then fixing this broken country.

I for one am tired of talking about Hillary and her campaign.

1 comment:

  1. At some point, Obama is going to have to stop coddling these whack jobs.

    He doesn't need to win them in order to beat McCain in the General Election.

    This is a creation of the cable MSM punditry.

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.