Friday, June 20, 2008

Everyday I have to decide how much time to dedicate to exercise and how much to dedicate to the internet. But not anymore.


Check this thing out!
It is a treadmill attached to a desk with a computer and FIVE monitors. Are you as turned on as I am right now?
It never fails that if I do not get in at least an hour and a half of gut wrenching exercise a day I feel lazy and especially guilty when I sit down at my desk to surf the internet or blog.
But if I had this damn thing I could exercise the entire time I was thinking up snarky things to say about the Republicans and attacking people's religious beliefs.
That would be awesome!
Sadly it only goes up to about five miles an hour. But I bet we could overclock it!

1 comment:

  1. now see this is great...I could still watch cspan and liveblog it...and not be half as snippy...oh I want one so much....I think it would fit in my Christmas Stocking.....I don't even need the big desk thingy......just the screens and and the tread....5mph that is perfect.....

    ReplyDelete

Don't feed the trolls!
It just goes directly to their thighs.